Read the information:
Policy regarding the processing of candidates personal data
In compliance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (European General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”) we are providing you with the necessary information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of Regulation EU 2016/679, the Data Controller is Paglieri S.p.A., with registered office in Via S.S. n° 10 per Genova km. 98 – 15122 Alessandria (AL). The contact details of the Data Controller are firstname.lastname@example.org The personal data collected by the Data Controller is provided directly by the data subject as part of an unsolicited candidature sent by means of the respective form available on the web page “Work with us” within the Data Controller’s official website.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED/SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
• Personal data any information (including images, photos and videos) regarding an individual, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity – ref. article 4, para. 1, n° 1 of the GDPR;
• Possible categories of specific information for example, racial and ethnic origin, or information regarding health – ref. article 9 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
- Staff selection, implementation of staff search and selection activities in view of the possible initiation of a position of employment, possibly also extending to roles differing to those for which the data subject applied spontaneously;
- Storage of personal data also for future selections.
Data will be processed in accordance with conditions of lawfulness
- as per article 6, para. 1, point b) of the GDPR (implementation of pre-contractual measures adopted on request by the data subject);
- as per article 9, para. 2, point b) of the GDPR (carrying out the obligations and exercising the specific rights of the Data
Duration of data storage
METHODS AND LOGIC OF PROCESSING
With regard to the personal data processed and stored for the purposes of this policy, processing will be performed by means of hard copy tools, automated systems and the use of CRM-type management software, in addition to the use of electronic mail systems..
DATA RECIPIENTS OR DATA RECIPIENT CATEGORIES
Data of a personal nature that has been provided will be communicated to recipients who process data in their role as data processors (article 28 of the GDPR), as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Processor (article 29 of the GDPR) or as autonomous Data Controllers, to carry out activities related to the aforementioned purposes.
More specifically, data will be communicated to
- group companies;
- entities providing IT and telecommunications network management services (including electronic mail services);
- any possible third parties, employment consultants and companies performing staff selection, as part of assistance and consultancy services;
- respective third parties (following consent) in order to obtain references (for example, universities, previous employers, scholastic institutions, etc.);
- the respective authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or compliance with measures issued by public organisations, on request.
The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and is available from the Data Controller’s registered office..
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD-PARTY COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION, AND GUARANTEES
Data of a personal nature will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
The Data Controller does not perform decision-making procedures based on automated processing, including profiling.
THE VOLUNTARY NATURE OF CONSENT AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF CONSENT
With regard to the personal data processed and stored for the purposes of this policy, the provision of personal data is a pre-contractual requirement and a mandatory requisite for implementing pre-contractual negotiations and for the possibility of concluding a contract. Data subjects can choose whether or not to provide their personal data: however, if this data is not supplied, it will not be possible to conclude any contract or proceed with any pre-contractual negotiations.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The Data Controller guarantees data subjects the possibility of exercising their rights as specified in articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation EU 2016/679, by writing to email@example.com. More specifically, data subjects have the right, at any time, to gain access to their personal data from the Data Controller and to request information regarding its processing, and to ask for its amendment, erasure, or limitations on its processing. In addition, the Data Controller guarantees the right to object to data processing. In applicable cases, data subjects have the right to the portability of their personal data, and in this case the Data Controller will provide the respective personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. If data subjects believe that the processing of their personal data performed by the Data Controller is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - Privacy Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Date of revision 7 October 2021